Monday, January 07, 2008

Nebulous bliss




Nebulous bliss
is this.
Like fallen leaves
on a slow running stream
we drift apart
and then together,
until death us do part
or likely as not
until I break your heart.
Again.
Or you break mine
with a throwaway line,
or a sneer that is curt,
and heedless of hurt.
Misty ribbons
that curl,
in the dizzying swirl
of the rope maker’s art …
How the hell did that start?
What happened there
with her?
Well you noticed me,
and I noticed you,
so we thought we might
mingle.
What else
should we do?
But the currents
that bind us
are the same that
unwind us and
We.
Become Me,
and Me.
And free.
Of
this …
nebulous bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.